I'm so glad Mom spends time there with you and Toby and the kids!! She enjoyed herself. I'm sure Dad would be happy that she is spending time there. I miss Dad so much you can't even imagine how much. Love you Anna, Soup
im so glad mom has spent time with you ann,,what gets me thru...is that i came clean of drugs an booze before he died! and dad knew it,,he told me to keep it within the gaurd rails!,,an boy do i know what he meant!he did not like drinking and or booze and drugs,it pleased him very much he was able to see me clean....lov you anne....
I'm so glad Mom spends time there with you and Toby and the kids!! She enjoyed herself. I'm sure Dad would be happy that she is spending time there. I miss Dad so much you can't even imagine how much. Love you Anna, Soup
ReplyDeleteim so glad mom has spent time with you ann,,what gets me thru...is that i came clean of drugs an booze before he died! and dad knew it,,he told me to keep it within the gaurd rails!,,an boy do i know what he meant!he did not like drinking and or booze and drugs,it pleased him very much he was able to see me clean....lov you anne....
ReplyDelete