Saturday, May 2, 2009

Tonight


While I was driving tonight the peepers were getting louder and louder. All the sudden In my mind, I found myself up in Cookville, Corinth at your place, Sitting on your back deck. An over powerful feeling I felt. Just the little things you loved now can mean so much more to me. Thank you Dad for the memories. I Love and Miss you so very much.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What year was this Mil???? Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember many great times and your Mom's and Dads in Cookville, always looked forward to seeing everyone, i remember your Mom always telling me I WAS going to stay for dinner, and that there would be no arguments. Some of the best times of my life were there, Thank you for letting me be part of it all. "Steve Watson"

    ReplyDelete