
Wow, so many memories with grandpa. We all miss him. Everybody. But we will all be with him someday. He is in heaven now.
I remember the night when we were putting up the Christmas tree, the day before that, and the day of, I was not feeling very well. I was always tired and wasn’t eating. Those two days, Grandpa was better then ever. He had so much energy that night. I’m grateful that he was able to put an ornament on the tree with Grandma that night. I hadn’t put any ornaments on the tree, as I was half asleep on the couch. My energy went into grandpa, so he could spend his last Christmas putting an ornament with Grandma on the tree.
I also remember the day that me and John took Grandpa out to Long Pond. What a wonderful day. Grandpa was amazed by the foliage, and took some beautiful pictures. I am very fortunate to have spent the day with John and Grandpa.
We all love and miss you grandpa.
-Josh
I remember the night when we were putting up the Christmas tree, the day before that, and the day of, I was not feeling very well. I was always tired and wasn’t eating. Those two days, Grandpa was better then ever. He had so much energy that night. I’m grateful that he was able to put an ornament on the tree with Grandma that night. I hadn’t put any ornaments on the tree, as I was half asleep on the couch. My energy went into grandpa, so he could spend his last Christmas putting an ornament with Grandma on the tree.
I also remember the day that me and John took Grandpa out to Long Pond. What a wonderful day. Grandpa was amazed by the foliage, and took some beautiful pictures. I am very fortunate to have spent the day with John and Grandpa.
We all love and miss you grandpa.
-Josh
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey Josh, thanks for being there with the Christmas Tree decorating! I'm glad I was ble to be there. See you soon!
ReplyDelete