Thank you both for your comforting words. It is nice to see you both still peeking in on Dad's blog. I guess you never get over the loss of a parent. I know I'll never get over Dad's death. It is comforting to know he is in heaven and that is what gets me through it. Thanks again Guys Love Millie
Holidays Are the worst. My dad has been gone for 24 years and every holiday i am always expecting to see him there.
ReplyDeletelol
Gary
Likewise, the holidays are rough with both my parents gone, my father passed on Dec 27th of 04, same day as Pop's.
ReplyDeleteSteve
Thank you both for your comforting words. It is nice to see you both still peeking in on Dad's blog. I guess you never get over the loss of a parent. I know I'll never get over Dad's death. It is comforting to know he is in heaven and that is what gets me through it. Thanks again Guys Love Millie
ReplyDelete