Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Jesus took his hand

One of These Days -By FFH

One of these I'm gonna fly Over the mountain
One of theses days I'm gonna ride On the silver lining
One of these days I'm gonna witness All I've been missing
One of these days
One of these days I'm gonna do All the things I've never done
I'm gonna finish all the races That I've run but I've never won
I'm gonna see a million faces
And recognize every one
One of these days
One of these days I'm gonna see the hands that took the nails for me
One of these days I'm gonna hold the keys to the mansion built for me
One of these days I'm gonna walk the streets of gold that were paved for me
One of these days I'm gonna see my Savior face to face
One of these days
One of these days I'm gonna see Just what became of me On the day that I believed
And you took myself from me
And I believe that I will see What I'd have been if you didn't save me
One of these days
One of these days I'm gonna talk With all the saints that have gone before
In their sandals I will walk
And we will sit upon the shore
And I will learn all the things That I never knew before
All this and more
One of these days I'm gonna be In a place where there's no more need
No more pain and no more grief
No more foolish disbelief
Ah the joy that there will be
When at last we finally see
One of these days
I'm gonna see my Jesus face to face
One of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment