Dad often had his digital camera ready to capture the beauty of all that surrounded him. In September of 2008 my brother-in-law John took Dad and my nephew Josh to New Hampshire to view the colors that blanket New England every fall. It is as if I'm seeing through my father's eyes when I view the images he captured. Thank you John and Josh for taking Dad out to be in the beauty of a New England fall day.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
When fall comes to New England
Dad often had his digital camera ready to capture the beauty of all that surrounded him. In September of 2008 my brother-in-law John took Dad and my nephew Josh to New Hampshire to view the colors that blanket New England every fall. It is as if I'm seeing through my father's eyes when I view the images he captured. Thank you John and Josh for taking Dad out to be in the beauty of a New England fall day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dad loved the veiws of foliage! He will be missed deaply by us all.
ReplyDeleteIt was a pleasure to enjoy that day with him and Josh Wish we would of had more days like that Love John
ReplyDeleteI will miss him more the words could say Thank you for sharing your Father with me
John, you are now a brother to me. Thanks for caring for Dad.
ReplyDelete